Classy vs. Trashy

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I was hesitant posting this video because I do not want anyone to think I am being judgmental or dissing partying. That is not my motive. All I wanted to do was give my opinion and advice how to save yourself from making poor decisions that you might regret later. We all want respect, we need to present ourselves in a way that shows we respect ourselves first. Also College can be tricky to get the hang of. We all want to fit in but watch the video to see what I have to say about fitting in because we were not mae-d to fit in ;)

Let me know what you all think, remember this is out of love not judgment:)

Plus we have a really awesome print out for you! Its a pre-party checklist to help you get ready for a night out!



PIN IT 


xx
Haley




No comments :

Post a Comment