Healthy HoMAEd Breakfast : Fudge Brownie Baked Oatmeal! High Protein!

Saturday, January 3, 2015




I am LOVING all of the positive feedback I am receiving from everybody doing the "More aMAEzing" January Challenge!  As I am sure most of you know I am an advocate for nutrition and fitness, so it only seems fitting for me to kick off the year with a healthy recipe. Trust me though... its nothing short of aMAEzing + its super simple to MAEk! 



I have been really into oatmeal lately and actually have a video coming very soon all about my favorite oatmeal company. So stay tuned! You can do a ton of different variations of this but who doesn't love chocolate for breakfast?! 

As always I provided substitutions and alternatives for you because I do not want a specific brand or product to hold you back from giving this recipe a try :) 




Ingredients

  • 40g Oats
  • 1 Scoop of Whey I used Cellucor Cookies + Cream
  • 5g or 1TB Cocoa Powder
  • 4g Lillys Chocolate chips ( they are sweetened with stevia! )
  • 2 TB Coconut Flour ( You can use any flour yo like )
  • 1 Tb Stevia  ( Or agave, honey, coconut sugar )
  • 8 oz Water
  • 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
  • 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
  • Pinch of Himalayan Salt ( Sea Salt is fine ) 
Optional 

Whip Cream or Truvia
I used Waldens Farms Chocolate Syrup 


Preheat your oven to 350 F
Spray an oven-safe dish with non-stick spray
Combine all of your ingredients 
Bake for 30-35 minutes.
You can adjust the time depending on the texture you wish to have. There are no eggs in this dish so if your want a more pudding like texture, lessen the bake time... it will be like a lava cake :) 

Enjoy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment