1 Minute Meals: Banana Nut Bread Protein Cereal

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...... Cereal....


Who doesn't!? I love banana bread too so why not mix the two together! This super easy recipe is perfect for on the go. You can MAEk a bunch ahead of time and keep them in the pantry until you need them. Then Just add your milk! Its that simple! 
I will be doing these 1 minute videos on the regular now because I have SO many recipes to share and this is a fast way to do it! If you MAEk this I want to see! Post a pic to instagram and tag @haleshealth #1MinuteMeals
BTW are you all following that new instagram account?! If you want to see "insta" only recipes, workouts and fit food finds, then you better!






Ingredients:

  • 1 serving of your favorite ( low sugar ) cereal I am using Puffins Original
  • 1 Scoop of Whey Protein---> Try "About Time" Cinnamon Swirl! Use vitacost and receive $10 off your order! 
OR for a Plant based option..... my Favorite... Perfect Fit Protein! 
  • 1 cup of Almond Milk
Additional Mix Ins:
  • Banana Nut Bread PB Lean from MyOatmeal.com 
  • Stevia
  • Frozen Banana
  • Walnuts
  • Cinnamon 
  • Maple Syrup or Maple Extract 


Enjoy! 
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment