GorMAE Egg Frittatas

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I am really excited... no like really excited guys because I am trying our the new MAED for YOU nutrition plan on my family. If you did not know already I am a certified Health Coach and we have been working on incorporating that into Mae Movement. So this week I have been cooking and planning and cooking some more. Trying to get my family to eat better without sacrificing the foods they love. We are a very "on the go" family so quick and easy is important. These Egg Fritattas are aMAEZing! There are a ton of variations but I like these because I am sneaking in some veggies ;) 






Ingredients

  • 3 Egg ( With Yolks )
  • 9 Egg Whites
  • 2 Cups Spinach
  • 1/2 Diced Red Bell Pepper
  • 1/2 Chopped Baby Bella Mushrooms
  • 2 Cloves of Garlic ( crushed ) 
  • Black Pepper
  • Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
  • 2 Tb Nutritional Yeast ( Optional but a great  vegan substitute for cheese)
  • 1 Tsp Garlic Podwer
  • 1 Tsp Onion Powder
  • 1 TB Dried Parsley 
How to MAEk them

Pre-Heat your oven to 350F 

  • Sauté your veggies in a non stick pan with olive oil spray and a splash of water. Cook until your spinach has wilted. Set aside.
  • Whisk up you eggs and add spices, herbs and Nutritional Yeast.
  • Spray you your cupcake molds with non stick spray or you can use these silicone molds!
  • Mis your veggies in with the egg mixture and with a ladle pour the mixture right under the top of the mold. *  I also used a mini muffin tray and cute back the cook time 5 or so minutes. 
  • Bake for 15-20 minutes
Let them cool completely before removing them from the mold. I store mine in a glass container for up to three days... but trust me they wont last the long :)  

These are perfect for an on the go breakfast or anytime snack! They are high in protein so they will keep you hunger satiated. 

Enjoy!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment