Peanut Butter + Chocolate Protein Truffles

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Oh my... Yes, you heard me... These little dudes are delish! Every week I am always trying to create some sort of post workout treat because.... Hey I earned it! ;)

I am in a "cutting" or " Shredding faze if you will. I have a BIG photo shoot coming up and I have to keep my diet spick and span. I eat healthy 100% of the time but I still eat to much nut butter sometimes or I will have one to many cocoroons... Those darns things are killer! With these truffles though they are pretty guilt free because they are high in protein and you can MAEk them low in carbs. 
(I will give you two options)

A lot of you ask me if eating healthy is expensive. Yes it can be, but it certainly does not have to be. Most of your diet should be fresh fruit and vegetables. For the price of 1 bag of chips you can have apples for the whole week! Ya see what I am saying? For special ingredients like protein powder or stevia I like to order it online at Vitacost! It saves me a ton of mullah! They have a great deal for you too by clicking on the link below you can get $10 towards you purchase by signing up through my rewards program. So you get $10 and I do too! This program also offers you to do the same so you can continue earning money towards your purchases! so go sign up! You and your wallet will thank me later! :) 






Watch the video here! 


Ingredients:


  • 2 TB Coconut Flour
  • 1 Scoop of Brown Rice Protein
  • 2TB Cocoa Powder
  • 2TB PB2
  • 2 Droppers of Vanilla Stevia or 2 TB Stevia
  • Splash of Vanilla Extract 
  • Splash of Almond Milk 
  • 1 TB Crunchy Peanut Butter
Optional

  • Cocoa Nibs
  • Coconut Sugar
  • Steel Cut Oats 
Mix all of the ingredients together except the Cocoa Nibs and the Coconut Sugar.
If need be add more almond milk for a wetter dough or more Coconut Flour or a more moldable dough.
Roll into balls then roll into Coconut Sugar and the Nibs! 
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze them for a yummy cold treat or on top of protein ice cream!

Enjoy!

Haley
XX



No comments :

Post a Comment