Fun Motivational Books + Apps you HAVE to have!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

If there is one thing I have learned in my short 20 years, it is that you are always going to be learning. To learn means you must step down from your high hourse and take in knowledge presented to you by someone else. I am a HUGE advocate for motivational, inspiratiotional... anything! Only good can come from it so why not right?! This year I am really, I mean REALLY trying to find balance + acceptance in my life. I know that if I continue to do the same thing day in and day out, I will never get where I want to be. I have to change and sometimes that is easier said than done. I have compised a list of aMAEzing books that will most certainly motivate + inspire you but are fun and great mood boosters! I am also sharing my most recent favorite... affirmation apps! 


Amy Poehlers, " Yes Please " is the funny girls guide to life. This witty book is full of words to live by and bits of love, relationships and real life advice. Perfect pick me up book. Not to heavy, just a fun read to MAEk you feel good! 


Sophia Amorusos " Girl Boss " is a personal fave. Her raw honesty and work ethic are inspiring. For you young entrepreneurs or anyone with a dream ;) I highly suggest you give this a try. 

Jenny Mollen is an actress + Writer. She also happens to be hysterical. I can not wait to read this book! " I Like You Just The Way I Am " is about not hiding your true self and who you want to be. Fitting out rather than fitting in and finding what you really want our of life! 


For the creative, Adam J, Kurtz is an absoulte genius for "1 Page At A Time" It is th daily creative companion! For all of you journaling lovers this is for you! 365 prompts, every day is a chance to creat something new! It will encourage you to draw, write, list, reflect and share. Perfect for digging deep and channeling your creativity again!



"Quiet" by Susan Cain is one I will be most definetly be reading and fast! Quiet shows how undervalued introverts are and how leadership potential in them is way overlooked. I like to consider myself a but introverted... I know... you probably didn't see that one coming, but its true! I know first hand how down on yourself you can be when feeling like you just don't have it in you but trust me there is nothing that can hold you back and with this book it MAE shed some light on something you once saw as a negetive in your life.



PS its FREE! I set my alarm a few times a day to remind myslef to check this app. Its an INSTAND mood booster! It reminds me to practice mindfulness and soon I am hoping to adapt into more positve thinking on my own. 



Positive thinking in all forms! Not only does this app feature meditations, but they cover all areas of your life! so cool right?! This app also uses our senses to focus on the meditation by listening, repeating and even typing the affirmation! 

Don't you feel better already?! Remember, life is going to keep going and we choose if we want to MAEk it aMAEzing or not. I think I can speak for us all when I say that there is nothing that should hold us back from living the life we truly want! As we come to a close on the the January More aMAEzing Challenge, I am so inspired for the next one! Seeing all of your instagrams and tweets, sharing you own challenge pics was so awesome! Stay tuned for Februarys challenge! 


xx
Haley 

No comments :

Post a Comment