Strawberry Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins!

Friday, November 22, 2013

I have been mae-king a ton of protein muffins lately because of how on the go my schedule is. They are so simple to mae-k and you can easily take them with you. I love these little babies post workout because they are high in protein, but low in carbs so I can still have my fruit and yogurt with them! they are,
Gluten Free
Dairy Free
and
Paleo Approved!



I use frozen Strawberries because when you chop them they do not loose the juice and when you bake the muffins the oxygen that is stored in the berries releases making them almost foamy and they puff up instead of becoming like watery mushed fruit. 

I Use Dr. Mercola Whey Protein, but you can use Brown rice and add more strawberries. 

If you buy dehydrated Strawberries and grind them up in a food processor they become a powder, which would also work. 






If you guy try any of our recipes #maemovement and #Maekandbake so we can see!
Enjoy!
xx
Haley + Dee 

No comments :

Post a Comment