Home-Mae-d Tofurky Dinner Collard Wraps

Friday, November 1, 2013


I have been trying to incorporate more Vegan meals into my daily diet. I must say I have really been enjoying a veggie based meal! 

Collard wraps are one of my favorite go-to lunch options, they are great to take with you to work and school. Plus you pack a ton of nutrients into one wrap! 


  • Collards are packed with Vitamins A,C, and K.
  • They are also a great source of Folate which is a B Vitamin.
  • As well and Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber to help with digestion! 
  • Collards have anti-inflammatory benefits and help with cardiovascular support. 



This particular wrap was inspired by a popular local sandwich here in Delaware called the "Bobby." It Consists of your classic Thanksgiving leftovers, Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce. I loosely based my recipe of the Bobby because at one time... when I ate subs, it was my favorite! 

P.S. I will be uploading a new video on Haleshealth today all about why I chose to go Gluten and Wheat Free. Plus find out some of my favorite snacks! 

Enjoy! 

Haley
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment