HomeMAEd Pumpkin Mousse No Crust Cheesecake! High Protein + Low Carb!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Start drooling now! This baby mae just be my all time favorite thing I have maed in a while! It is light and fluffy like pumpkin pie but reminiscent of a cheesecake as well. It is really the best of both worlds. I guess you can have your cake and eat it too ;) 

It was really an accident I was going for a cheesecake but ended up with hybrid gem. The great thing about this festive treat is you can take this to your holdiday gatherings and nobody is going to know its healthy! In fact you mae want to maek 2 of them because trust me... people will want more than one slice! 



Now with most of my recipes there are many ingredients that you can swap to have it fit your dietary needs. I have been following a macro or flexible dieting plan, so some of the ingredients are not for everybody but I will provide the substitutions for you.



  • 12oz Fat Free Cream Cheese at room temp
  • 6oz Plain Greek Yogurt
  • 4oz Yoplait Light Pumpkin Pie Yogurt ( could sub. with Greek Yogurt )
  • 2 eggs at room temp
  • 3oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 1 scoop Cinnamon Swirl Whey ( Save 40% ) 
  • 1/2 cup stevia ( adjust to desired sweetness )
  • Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice, Ground Ginger ( to your liking )
  • 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree 
  • 15ml or .5oz Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer ( Totally Optional ) 
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and with a hand mixer blend for about 2 minutes or until all the lumps are out.  
Spray an 8 inch pie dish with coconut oil spray or whatever nonstick spray you have.
Once I pour the ingredients in, I pick up the pan an inch or so off the counter and drop is a few times. This helps break up any air bubble in the mixture. 

Now I set my oven at 350F and baked it for about 30 minutes then dropped it to 200F and continued to bake it for 50 minutes. I would say it was a little undercooked but thats what gave it the mousse like texture. 

Take it out of the oven and let it sit. Then I always put mine in the freezer for an hour or two before putting it in the fridge. 

Are you ready for the killer macros?!

I divided the Cheesecake into 8 slices, but again thats your call.
Calories 103.2
Fat 1.6
Carbs 8.11
Sugar 5
Protein 12.6

You could easily eat two slices with ZERO guilt! I like mine topped with Tru Whip and some Gluten Free Graham Crackers on top! 

If you give this recipe a try... which I highly suggest :) I want to see you pics! 
Use the hashtag #haleshealth #HomeMAEd 

Enjoy + TGIF!

xx


No comments :

Post a Comment