Healthy Vanilla Frappuccino!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

                                                      Happy Thirsty Thursday Movers!

This week has been incredible! so much Love on our facebook, twitter and instagram. It is so inspiring to here what you are all doing in your lives to better yourselves and others, keep it up! Earlier in the week I posted this photo... 
I LOVE coffee and I LOVE frappuccino's! However they are super high in calories and sugar, yikes! 
So I decided to make my own healthier version!

Freeze 1 cup of coffee, I prefer a flavored one like french vanilla, into ice cube trays. 
Freeze 1 cup of almond milk into ice cube trays.

If you don't have time to freeze the almond milk or coffee you can substitute normal ice cubes, however you will need to add a good tablespoon of espresso to the mix.

Into a Blender,

Blend the coffee and almond milk ice cubes.

Add

3 Tbl Egg Whites
3 Tbl Almond milk
1/4 cup Stevia or 10 drops of liquid stevia
2 tsp gaur gum ( thickening agent, you could also use protein powder )
splash of vanilla extract.

extra add-in's

cocoa powder
cinnamon
almond extract
coconut oil

top is off with a little TruWhip :) 
Enjoy! 
P.s Last night we reached 1500 followers on instagram! Thanks a million! 

Follow me on Twitter!
For more daily inspiration, recipes and workouts check out my Instagram!

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment